Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Occupying a stately 1923 Art Deco building in the heart of downtown, this fantastic property blends history and charm with updated modern amenities.
- You'll have multiple options for events grand or intimate—choose a large, traditionally-appointed ballroom, or one of their unique spaces, like the chic Stoneleigh Court Pool or the historic 1930s-era Penthouse, which includes the Music Room, Dining Room and Library of the original building owner.
- An experienced events team will help you take care of all the details, from arranging your room blocks to executing your special day to the highest of standards. Personalized booking tools and perks like mobile check-in create a seamless experience for your guests.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- $110/person and up
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Event duration
- Type of event
Meals (when priced separately)
- $72/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 4.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh.