Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Whimsical and welcoming, this unique Hill Country venue is big on charm and has a fantastic location—it may feel off-the-beaten-path, but it’s less than an hour from both Austin and San Antonio.
- The large lawn, which has plenty of space for your entire celebration, features a raised concert stage. Around the property, you’ll discover a cheerful array of treasures, including stained-glass windows, murals, unicorn statues, and mermaids.
- Your weekend-long use includes a two-story cedar lodge that sleeps 8 people. It boasts an adjacent outdoor game room decked out with colorful Tibetan prayer flags, and is all set up with ping pong, corn hole, and darts. Got a few more overnight guests? Tent camping is welcomed!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
Rental fee includes:
- Venue access from Friday-Sunday
- Lodging for up to 12 people
- Tables and chairs for up to 75 guests
We also welcome camping for an additional fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except LaLa Park.