Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This gorgeous Spanish-style mansion is set on 37 private acres dotted with ancient oak trees and backing up to the Leon River. Peaceful, elegant, and timeless, it's just a short drive from both Austin and Waco.
- Exchange vows under the massive oaks at the entrance to the grounds, or looking out over the fields with the river in the background. Continue the party under the stars with tables arranged beneath strings of bistro lights, or inside in the ample ballroom.
- There's a large bridal suite and groom's quarters for your day-of prep, plus luxe on-site lodging for you, your immediate families, and your wedding party.
Video by Reminisce Films Wedding Videography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
TABC certified bartenders are required.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except La Rio Mansion.