Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Boasting a wonderful blend of the rustic and modern, this family-run spot is nestled on a pristinely preserved turn-of-the-century homestead. Just 20 minutes south of Houston, it’s an easy commute for locals, and there are plenty of lodging options in nearby Pearland.
- A lush vineyard of Blanc du Bois grapes creates a gorgeous backdrop for vows, and the newly built event center is your simply stunning reception space. Just beside the vines, it features polished concrete flooring, tons of windows, and a towering ceiling hung with five tiered crystal chandeliers.
- There are two dressing suites, both beautifully appointed and offering loads of space to spread out. Each is housed in one of the homestead’s original buildings—a charming 1890s farmhouse and a quaint guest cottage.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to La Maison Blanc
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except La Maison Blanc.