Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated on 30 acres of pristine Hill Country land along Helotes Creek, this peaceful, nature-inspired event center feels far removed from the bustle of daily life, but is just a short drive from central San Antonio.
- A beautifully lush meadow hosts your al fresco ceremony. Follow with lawn games and a reception in the open-sided Pavilion or more intimate celebration on the adjacent Pond Patio.
- There's an adorable ranch house on site that boasts dressing suites for both the bride and groom. In addition to ensuring things flow smoothly, your planning team can help arrange fun additions, like a custom cigar bar or a sparkler send-off.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Contact the venue for more details on the rental fee if you do not opt for an all-inclusive package.
Elopements begin at $1,500.
50 guests beginning at $4,500.
75 guests begin at $5,800.
100 guests begin at $6,700.
Packages for 150 and 200 guests are also available. All package pricing is flexible if you already have some vendors.
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
November–March capacity is 125 guests.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Must be provided by a caterer or other licensed food provider (restaurant, grocery store, etc.).
Alcohol must be served by the venue's TABC Bartender and have a Security Staff (included in most packages but may be an additional fee).
February–December, daily, 8am–11:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except La Escondida Celebration Center.