Kindred Oaks 2100 C.R. 176 • Georgetown • Texas 78628
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Kindred Oaks on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The 11-acre, hill country property sits on a bluff overlooking a tranquil reservoir. Surrounded by mature trees and lush lawns, this beautiful backdrop to your ceremony exemplifies a great mix of impeccable landscaping and rustic beauty.
- There’s lots of room to kick up your heels. That includes the charming estate with its curved entry staircase, a gazebo flanked by waterfalls, a large limestone and cedar pavilion with separate dance floor…plus big Texas skies and the lights of Austin in the distance.
- All-inclusive packages make planning a breeze. From an intimate micro-wedding to an all-out Texas country bash, there's a package available, allowing you to streamline the vendor selection and planning process (and save some money, too!).
Video by Huckleberry Wedding Films.
All-Inclusive Micro Weddings
Packages start at $10,000 for 50 guests and $12,000 for 80 guests and include:
- 4+ hours of event time
- Day-of coordination
- Catering, bar service (cups, ice, soda), DJ
- Florals and linens
- And more!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee depends on the day of the week, time of year, and includes: venue management team, tables & chairs, linens, setup & cleanup, and more!
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
All inclusive wedding package pricing is based on 100 guests and includes: venue rental, florals, catering, facility, DJ, bartender, day-of coordination, marriage classes, tax, and more!
Meals (when priced separately)
Please see the attached pricing PDF for more information.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 230.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Must use the venue's exclusive bartending company, Hill Country Events.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Kindred Oaks.
Thanks! Your email to Kindred Oaks is on its way!
Texas Wedding Venues
> Austin Wedding Venues
> Hill Country Wedding Venues