Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A true urban oasis at the heart of San Antonio's King William neighborhood, this private space has a fun, funky vibe and tons of indoor/outdoor flexibility.
- Wed in the lush gardens, followed by cocktails and games on the lawn and a tented reception beneath the stars. An adjacent vine-covered converted warehouse holds well-appointed restrooms, a staging area, and all the amenities you could need.
- A cool repurposed container building, painted a cheerful periwinkle blue, serves as an awesome bar, VIP area, or even an ultra-hip bridal dressing suite.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the day of the week and includes:
- Table, chairs, linens, and napkins for up to 100 guests
- Lounge Garden furniture and fire pits
- Use of VIP POD suite and screened in Porch suite
- Complimentary layout consultation
- Cake cutting
- Setup & breakdown
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Bar packages range from $18 per person to $68 per person, depending on type of drinks and duration.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Ivy Hall
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ivy Hall.