Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This stunning 1890s mansion has been beautifully restored, and is surrounded by eighteen acres of lush, artfully manicured grounds. It boasts an elegant feel of timelessness, but is only a short drive from Houston.
- Whether you opt for a ceremony in the charming gazebo or in the light-filled Great Room, your photos are guaranteed to be lovely. When it’s time to celebrate, shift to the glass-walled Grand Room, offering stunning views of the lake and grounds, or keep things al fresco with a tented affair.
- They offer tons of fun and useful perks, including private bride and groom dressing areas, officiant services, horse and carriage arrivals/departures, and an antique car. Packages are totally flexible and tailored to suit your needs, style, and budget.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,500/event and up
Rental fee includes:
- One event per day
- Gazebo, Grand Room and Porch, "Grandma and Grandpa House Museum", 1917 Dodge Truck, Bride's Dressing Room, Groom's Quarters, and Bonus Room
- Variety of tables and chairs
- Array of table décor
- Engagement and Bridal photo sessions
- Site Manager
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to House Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except House Estate.