Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Top-tier Texas elegance: This newly renovated boutique hotel on the banks of the San Antonio Riverwalk features luxurious accommodations and contemporary style inspired by Mediterranean and Spanish Colonial sensibilities.
- Dramatic and romantic backdrops: The Courtyard creates a memorable ceremony spot, with a multicolored mosaic waterfall surrounded by steep columns and plant-draped balconies. And the window-filled cocktail area includes wraparound bar seating and stylish hexagonal tiles.
- Customizable and personalized packages: You can design your reception according to your tastes. The banquet hall's neutral palette, exposed brick walls, and sparkling chandeliers accommodate a range of styles, while the varied menu provides a delicious range of options.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fee is for use of the courtyard.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!