Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a fascinating hotel with an even cooler history. Built as a brewery in the 1880s, the ornate Renaissance Revival/Second Empire-style structure was the only San Antonio brewery to survive prohibition, thanks to the innovative leadership of its namesake, Emma Koehler.
- The beautiful Elephant Cellar—so called for the impressive gray tanks lining its walls—faces the hotel's exhibition kitchen, so your guests can be treated to a behind-the-scenes view of the culinary action.
- Most event rooms open to The Courtyard, an artfully landscaped space overlooking the river, where a bubbling fountain made from a repurposed brass fitting from the original brewery serves as an intriguing focal point.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fee includes:
- Elephant Cellar, Courtyard, Cellars J & K, Expo Kitchen, and Brewmeister's Office
- Tables, chairs, and Italian linens
- Place settings and glassware
- Votive candles
- Dance floor & Staging
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $260/person and up
- 3 Hors d'Oeuvres
- Plated 3 course dinner
- Wedding cake
- 5 hour open bar
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hotel Emma.