Hofmann Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings 448 Private Road 4742 • Castroville • Texas 78009
Hofmann Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hofmann Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The two-story Grande Hall is designed in the style of a classic wood barn, with a 20-foot ceiling hung with oversized wrought-iron chandeliers, and a double staircase that descends from a wraparound balcony to the spacious main floor. Rows of windows and French doors let in natural light and Hill Country views.
- Two outdoor spaces are attached to the Hall, and can be used for ceremonies, cocktails, or as overflow areas for your reception. The covered, open-sided Pavilion is like a rustic al fresco ballroom offering gorgeous views of the valley, while the expansive Patio is strung with bistro lights and accented by vintage street lamps.
- You’ll adore the Farmhouse, which is a private guest house decked out with soft couches, a cozy fireplace, and a porch set with rocking chairs. It’s the perfect spot to steal a little quiet time with your favorite people before the bustle of the day begins.
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book with Wedgewood Weddings receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Weddings program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
The ceremony fee varies depending on the year of your wedding date, and includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $47/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least 5 hours of event time; meal; tables, chairs & linens; bartending & event staff; wedding planning & coordination; event insurance; dance floor; AV equipment; and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hofmann Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings.
Thanks! Your email to Hofmann Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings is on its way!
Texas Wedding Venues
> Hill Country Wedding Venues
> San Antonio Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Hoffmann Hofman Hoffman