Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Specifically built with stellar celebrations in mind, this tasteful private event venue sits on 42 manicured acres and offers a host of indoor and outdoor spaces, staging rooms, and top-notch amenities.
- The Chapel boasts a soaring cathedral ceiling supported by gracefully arched wooden trusses; this design theme is echoed in the Gathering Room, where natural light streams in from high-set windows onto the barn-style wood floors.
- Let their in-house floral department work their magic for you—from simple boutonnieres to show-stopping altar installations, every piece exhibits their artists' unique style and creativity.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the day of the week and includes:
- 14-hour access to the venue
- Dressing suites
- Covered Terrace, perfect for cocktail hour
- The Grand Lawn for an optional outdoor ceremony and/or extended social space
- The Gathering Room
- The Chapel
- Cross back vineyard chairs and tables for 300 at both ceremony and reception
- (20) round tables, (10) cocktail tables, (1) 16ft Harvest Table
- Ample on-site parking, with a covered drive-through drop off
- Large catering kitchen
Amenities Included at Moonlight Bungalow (groups up to 45):
- Access to the venue for up to 3-6 hours, depending on event and package (Packages include venue access, tables, chairs, linens, floral centerpieces, and in some cases food and DJ)
- 2,400 square feet of covered party space, including indoor air-conditioned space, covered porch overlooking the garden, and outdoor ceremony space.
- Cross back vineyard chairs and tables
- Catering kitchen and outdoor workspace for your caterer
Elopement Package at Moonlight Bungalow starts at $5,500 for up to 25 guests, 3-hour venue access, and a cake.
Micro Wedding Package at Moonlight Bungalow starts at $8,500 for up to 45 guests, 6-hour venue access, a meal, and a cake.
Rehearsal Dinner Package at Moonlight Bungalow starts at $5,300 for up to 45 guests, 6-hour venue access, and 3 menus to choose from.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
The Moonlight Bungalow has an indoor capacity of 50 guests.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to HighPointe Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except HighPointe Estate.