Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This peaceful "upscale rustic" retreat sits right on the Guadalupe River, surrounded by untouched Hill Country. Exchange vows on the riverbank, and then celebrate in the open-sided pavilion, mingling and dancing under those big, bright Texas stars.
- There are 19 guest cabins on the property, ranging from quaint to totally tricked-out. That's enough lodging to accommodate 106 people...plus the two of you, who get your very own romantic honeymoon cabin.
- The whole place is yours from Friday through Sunday. You won't share time or space with anyone but your own guests, so feel free to plan a whole weekend's worth of memory-making. Your package even includes a day of tubing on the river!
Video by Epic Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
Weekend Wedding Packages include:
- Exclusive Full Property usage from Friday 4PM–Sunday 11AM
- 19 Guest Cabins for Friday and Saturday nights, which accommodate up to 108 overnight guests
- 200 white folding chairs for the ceremony and 200 Mahogany resin folding chairs for the reception
- Round tables, rectangular solid wood tables, and various other styles
- Usage of all Fireplaces
- Day-of Coordinator and staff for the day of your wedding
- Setup and teardown of all Ceremony Chairs and Reception Tables and Chairs
- Tubing Package with Private Transportation for all Resort Guests (weather and water level dependent)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 275.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Caterer must be licensed and insured.
Must hire TABC certified bartenders to serve alcohol during your reception.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hideout on the Horseshoe.