Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- When illuminated at night, this place makes you feel like you’ve come upon a fairytale cottage. Lush gardens with a profusion of flowers and a graceful fountain surround the chapel, which boasts an impressive wooden door crowned with a leaded-glass window.
- Inside, wrought-iron chandeliers and candelabras adorn the ceiling and raised altar. Tall cathedral windows, an elegant staircase, and live music for your entry all add dramatic impact to your ceremony.
- A carved mahogany fireplace makes the perfect backdrop to showcase the cake cutting. Afterwards, kick up your heels on the large, polished wood dance floor beneath glowing chandeliers.
Video by Epic Productions.
This venue is an exclusive property of Walters Wedding Estates with breathtaking wedding venues throughout Texas!
Walters Wedding Estates has made it their mission to create exceptional experiences for their clients. Big or small, glamorous or casual, every event comes with an experienced staff dedicated to making your wedding day dreams come true. See all their venues here...
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 165.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
Send an email to Hidden Pines Chapel | Hurst
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hidden Pines Chapel | Hurst.