Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A beautiful hardwood floor, crystal chandeliers, and classic white draping add touches of elegance to the Chapel, whose country-chic atmosphere is inspired by the surrounding Texas hill country.
- You can make a grand entrance by descending the second-floor staircase and walking down the aisle to wed in front of the white, stone fireplace, which is made even lovelier with candles glowing from the mantel and hearth.
- The bridal suite comes equipped with a long granite-topped beauty bar and romantic décor, like a champagne-colored velvet love seat and ornate wall sconces—it’s a great place to pamper and prepare.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
- Exclusive use of venue
- Tables, crystal Chiavari chairs, linens
- Centerpiece glassware and mirrors
- Unlimited appointments at the venue for planning
- Set up of reception floor plan and one hour rehearsal
- Two hours of Engagement or Bridal portrait time
- Built-in bar
- Numerous indoor and outdoor photo ops!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hidden Pines Chapel | Highland Village.