Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A stunning wraparound porch greets guests at this charming Hill Country inn, which sits on 25 acres along the Guadalupe River. Family-run and ultra-welcoming, it's an awesome choice for a relaxing wedding weekend.
- Say "I do" in the lovely 1920s gazebo, which was sculpted by artisan Dionicio Rodriguez from reinforced concrete to resemble real wood. Then, celebrate with an al fresco reception on the pretty grounds or on the spacious porch.
- Your package includes lodging for up to 60 guests in the main house, cottages, and guest house. Settle in for the weekend and enjoy the pool, walking trails, river, and the historic nearby town of Comfort.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,500/event and up
The rental fee includes: (max 75 guests)
- 2-night lodging for the entire property, up to 50 guests. This includes the Main House with 13 rooms and 4 cottages
- Tables, chairs, and white or dark blue linens
- Setup and teardown
There is also a setup fee of $25 per guest. Please contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $18/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Wine & beer only.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Private Estate
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Haven River Inn.