Gruene Estate 532 Rock Street • New Braunfels • TX 78130
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Gruene Estate on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The open-air chapel is a ceremony site like no other. This charming vintage church has a beamed ceiling, classic bell tower, and tall stained-glass windows on each end…but its side and back wall panels have been removed, leaving the chapel open to breezes, sunlight, and views of the surrounding historic homestead.
- Receptions are held in a pretty, rustic pavilion, which is accented by large, basket-style chandeliers and handmade tables and chairs of reclaimed Iowa barn wood, and outfitted with state-of-the-art AV equipment.
- It’s a treat to spend your wedding night in the farm’s quaint cottage, where you can snuggle up in the cozy queen bed, and sip your morning coffee on the sweet porch. The main house sleeps up to eight people, and includes the use of a fire ring, hammocks, horseshoe pit, and even a professional BBQ smoker!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
Rental fee includes:
- Use of original open-air Historic Gruene Estate Chapel
- Modern farmhouse covered pavilion with chandeliers and string lighting inside and outside
- Bar & cocktail area overlooking fire pit and game yard
- Handmade farm tables and chairs
- Professional staff on-site at check-in
- Fire pit
- College of carefully selected vintage décor to choose from
- Dedicated game area with furnished games
- Concert stage for DJ or band
- Use of property for bridal portrait season
- Caterer prep kitchen
- Private Bridal House and Groom's Cottage
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Gruene Estate.
Thanks! Your email to Gruene Estate is on its way!
Texas Wedding Venues
> Hill Country Wedding Venues
> San Antonio Wedding Venues