Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled at the center of charming Farmers Branch, just fifteen minutes north of downtown Dallas, this wonderful living museum features beautifully preserved historic buildings in a lush, park setting.
- Say your vows in the lovely little 1890s chapel, followed by cocktails beneath the gazebo and on its surrounding patio. Then, move to the 1930s cottage-style Dodson House for your cozy, intimate reception.
- The grounds are just lovely, with mature landscaping and lots of sweet details to make your photos extra-memorable, like an antique Texaco gas pump, vintage train caboose, and quaint log cabin.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fee includes 6 hours. Additional hours are available for $200/hour.
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Farmers Branch Historical Park.