Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Eclectic, creative, and beautiful, this venue blends unique event spaces and whimsical décor for a result that's 100% fun.
- Arrive by 1920 Model T Ford to a secluded pecan grove for your ceremony, where you'll exchange vows as dappled sunlight flows through a canopy of leaves.
- Now, it's party time! Guests can soak up the enchanted forest atmosphere as they wander the festival-style grounds, grab a beer from a repurposed canoe, play lawn games, and feast beneath the oversized tipis.
Intimate Wedfest Package ranges from $6,500-$7,500 depending on the day of the week and includes:
- All-day venue access
- Access to décor inventory, yard games, fire pits, tables and seating for up to 35 guests
- Additional guests (up to 50) are $35/guest
- 5 hours Wedding Festival time
- DJ for 5 hours
- 4 hours bartending
- 2-tier cake for 35 guests
- Choice of Arbor with flower
- 1 bouquet and 1 boutonnière (or 2 of the same)
- Day-of coordinator
- Portable restroom
- Gift to couple: personalized cutting board or wooden ring box
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
Wedding Festival Packages include:
- A custom-built sweetheart table to KEEP!
- Ceremony area with seating for 200 and choice of 2 wooden arbors
- For your reception, 3 giant-hat Nordic tipis with lighting, farmhouse table/benches for 200, 40 Adirondack chairs, and 6 tall cocktail tables
- Personalization with the couple's last name on Fallen Tree at the path entrance
- Yard games: 2 dartboards, giant connect-4, 2 cornhole, 2 giant jenga, and ping pong
- 4 firepits, a large canoe for an iced-drink station, 2 tree swings, 1 porch swing, and personalization of a wooden directional sign by the road
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, Friday–Sunday, 10am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds