Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Eclectic, creative, and beautiful, this venue blends unique event spaces and whimsical décor for a result that's 100% fun.
- Arrive by 1920 Model T Ford to a secluded pecan grove for your ceremony, where you'll exchange vows as dappled sunlight flows through a canopy of leaves.
- Now, it's party time! Guests can soak up the enchanted forest atmosphere as they wander the festival-style grounds, grab a beer from a repurposed canoe, play lawn games, and feast beneath the oversized tipis.
All-Inclusive Intimate Wedfest Package ranges from $7,000-8,000 depending on the day of the week and includes:
- All-day venue access
- Access to décor inventory, yard games, fire pits, tables and seating for up to 35 guests
- Additional guests (up to 50) are $35/guest
- 5 hours Wedding Festival time
- DJ for 5 hours
- 4 hours bartending
- 2-tier cake for 35 guests
- Choice of Arbor with flower
- 1 bouquet and 1 boutonnière (or 2 of the same)
- Day-of coordinator
- Portable restroom
- Gift to couple: personalized cutting board or wooden ring box
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
Wedding Festival Packages include:
- 3 Tipi Tents with lighting
- Getting Ready Suite Onsite
- Outdoor Ceremony Area w. Seating for 200
- Tipi Ceremony Setup (If Preferred or Weather Necessary)
- 25 Handmade Wooden Farmhouse Tables & Benches, w. 50 Chairs (Seats up to 200)
- 40 Adirondack Chairs For Outdoor Areas
- Choice of 6 Unique Wooden Ceremony Arbors (Moon, Hex, Triangle, Geometric, etc.)
- Ample Guest Parking
- Onsite Venue Manager
- Personalization of Wooden Street Sign at Entrance
- 20 by 20 Dance Floor
- 3 Propane Fire Pits – propane included
- Canoe for Iced Drink Station
- Restroom Trailer (Climate Controlled Hotel Style)
- Massive decor inventory
- Yard Games – 2 dartboards, giant connect four, two corn holes, two giant Jenga, and ping pong.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, Friday–Sunday, 10am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Elm Pass Woods - Wedding Festivals
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Elm Pass Woods - Wedding Festivals.