Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This Tuscan-inspired private event venue sits on 20 pastoral acres of grapevines, lush lawns, and water features. Guests will feel like they're in the heart of the Italian countryside, rather than just a few miles from Dallas.
- Hold your ceremony in a chapel ripe with Old World charm—exposed beams, delicate chandeliers, and scrolled wrought-iron doors—even a whimsical turret! Outdoor vows are lovely here, too, in any one of the meticulously manicured garden spaces.
- The two-story ballroom is sure to impress, with its grand staircase, wood floors, crystal chandeliers, and oversized windows both upstairs and down. As the sun begins to set, colored uplighting from the wall sconces adds a touch of drama.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes:
- 12-hour access to the venue with 4 customizable event spaces
- Dedicated venue coordinator
- Two dressing area suites
- Indoor & outdoor ceremony options
- Complimentary tasting for the wedding couple
- DJ booth with equipment
- One 2-hour photo appointment & unlimited site visits
- Selection of chairs, tables, and linens
- 20 acres of lush greenery, vineyards, and a pond
- Two grand staircases, wrought-iron garden arch, water features, Tuscan-style amphitheater, wrap-around patio, and stage
- Professional lighting and indoor & outdoor sound systems
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal
Some amenities are included based on the space reserved.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All Inclusive Intimate Wedding Packages include:
- Photography (choose from multiple photographers & package options)
- Hair and makeup (trial and wedding day)
- Floral package options
- Upgraded rentals
- DJ (6 hours service, CO2 and LED foam sticks)
- 3 tier cake with tasting
- 6-hour videography services
- In-house coordinator
- Catering package and open bar (plated meal, 2 hors d'oeuvres, soup or salad, and entrée selection)
- Photo booth
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
- $75/person and up
Food and beverage packages start at $75 per person.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except D'Vine Grace Vineyard.