Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- After planning their own children's weddings, the owners of this serenely verdant venue returned to their hometown and created a memorable locale, where they can help couples enjoy a stress-free start to married life.
- This 25-acre property boasts wide-open spaces and big Texas views. With lots of foliage and dramatic wind sculptures, you'll find very little need for extra flowers or décor, which is definitely a budget saver.
- Make your entry down a stone path and exchange vows in front of a bower of trees. Then mingle over cocktails at the covered Pavilion. Dine here, or head indoors to the Reception Hall, which features a cross-beamed ceiling and lots of windows.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
All packages include chairs and table setup, lighting and heat/fans, dance area and fire pit, access to venue for the entire day, golf cart shuttle, and more.
Prices noted are for 250 guests; each additional guest is $5 (up to 350 guests).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Alcohol must be brought on property and served by a licensed TABC bartender approved by Double Creek Crossing.
Year-round, Friday–Sunday, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Double Creek Crossing.