Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This landmark’s spectacular lobby gives a great first impression. Houston’s historic Rice Hotel, built in 1913, has attracted a who’s who from Sam Huston, FDR and JFK to Clark Gable and Mick Jagger with its elegant surroundings that start right at the entry.
- Original architectural flourishes mesh seamlessly with up-to-date technology. Coved ceilings, rich drapery and polished wood abound throughout. You also have everything you need for multimedia presentations and the latest décor ideas.
- The Crystal Ballroom’s 35-foot ceiling and classic murals add to its grandeur. Graceful archways, columns with pediments, chandeliers dripping in crystals—even a wraparound balcony and adjacent parlor—create a luxurious wedding backdrop.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $60/person and up
Packages start at $60/person with a 150-guest minimum.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!