Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This family-run ranch is just twenty miles from Dallas, but feels like a secluded rural escape. Its lovely grounds boast mature trees, open meadows, and a gentle creek (complete with its own sweet footbridge!)
- A vine-covered pergola beneath a grove of trees hosts your lawn ceremony, though you might also opt to exchange vows under the canopy of the open-sided pavilion—both choices are equally picturesque and romantic.
- The reception hall has a gracious, rustic-modern vibe, with polished concrete flooring and accents of weathered wood and corrugated metal. A large stone fireplace keeps the space welcoming and cozy.
Video by 4500 Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
The package price includes:
- Exclusive venue/facility rental
- Catered meal with choice of 5 menus and optional upgrades
- Custom fresh floral centerpieces
- Event staff
- Event coordination
- Full event setup and cleanup
- 60" round tables and mahogany Chiavari chairs
- China, silverware, and linens
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
There is a bar fee that covers the bartenders, off-duty security, ice, glassware, mixers, and setup and cleanup of the bar area.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Cross Creek Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cross Creek Ranch.