Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked behind wrought-iron gates, this unique venue evokes a bygone town square with a mix of rustic charm and old world style. The expansive Courtyard features a brick entry, central park with a majestic oak tree, and intriguing side streets with colorful building facades for your guests to explore.
- Exchange your vows beneath the twinkle-lit branches of that noble oak, then enjoy dinner al fresco or move inside to the Gaslight Room or Plaza Room, followed by dancing under the stars. The indoor/outdoor flow here is exceptional with an array of great visual backdrops to help your photos go viral.
- Their experienced staff has amassed years of event planning success so they can assist you every step of the way—from planning to coordinating décor, entertainment, florals, etc. And their in-house catering consistently receives raves for their culinary skills as well as variety and presentation.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Courtyard at Gaslight Square.