Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- After you exchange vows in the light-filled clapboard Chapel, guests can wander the grounds of this lovely historic village, which boasts lush gardens and a collection of beautifully restored buildings dating from the 1850s.
- Host your reception in The Bevel Reception House, a charming 1920s Arts and Crafts bungalow—it opens onto gardens laden with wisteria, crepe myrtles and roses, and has an adjacent covered pavilion with café lighting.
- A gorgeous 1870s Victorian home serves as your bridal suite. It's decorated with comfortable vintage furniture, and has a hair and makeup studio, dressing room, dining room, and sitting room.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Ceremony + Reception Package | 8-hour rental | 150 guests
Saturday | $4,000
Friday/Sunday | $3,600
Tuesday–Thursday | $2,900
Intimate Ceremony + Reception Package | 6-hour rental | 50 guests
Saturday | $3,600
Friday/Sunday | $3,200
Tuesday–Thursday | $2,700
The above packages include:
- Ceremony coordinator and 1-hour rehearsal
- Two dressing suites, including use of the 1870s Victorian Johnson House
- Audio system, outdoor sound system & wireless mic, and chapel piano
- Tables, chairs, linens, and setup & teardown
Ceremony-Only Packages | $350–800
Available Monday–Thursday any time or 1–3pm Friday–Sunday. Pricing depends on the event duration (1 or 2 hours), use of dressing suites, and rehearsal.
Reception-Only Packages | $2,100–3,000
Available Tuesday–Sunday for 6 hours. Pricing varies depending on the day of the week.
Micro-Wedding Elopement Packages | $1,500
Available Monday–Thursday any time and Friday–Sunday within 2 months of the wedding date. 4-hour event, including a ceremony and small gathering in the outdoor pavilion, for 50 guests or fewer.
For package inclusions and more details, click the link below!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Chapel at Chestnut Square.