Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This elegant and romantic venue, built in 1874, boasts French Romanesque arches, beautiful hand-carved woodwork, and breathtaking stained-glass windows.
- Outdoor ceremonies are perfect in the picturesque courtyard with its shady porches, lush lawn and surrounding trees.
- Located in the heart of downtown Austin, it’s a breeze for your guests to reach, and a private on-site parking lot takes the stress out of arriving on time!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
Room Rental includes:
- Exclusive access to Chateau Ballroom, Evans Dining Room, porches, and intimate courtyard
- In-House catering
- 8 hours venue access
- Tables, chairs, table settings, and ivory linens
- Tall fabric chairs for the wedding party, limited quantity
- (75) Parking spaces adjacent to the venue
- Non-alcoholic beverage station with coffee, water, and tea
- 2-hour portrait session
- 1-hour rehearsal
- (2) Private dressing areas for the couple
- Complimentary wi-fi
Room rental is only applied for events over 75 guests.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Food Minimum only
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds