Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This family and pet-friendly venue just outside Dallas boasts acres of peaceful meadows dotted with mature pecans, oaks, and tranquil ponds. (And we can't leave out handsome steer Boots and his pretty herd, who are always ready for their closeup!)
- We're totally in love with the open-air Chapel. It's modeled after a traditional quaint country church, but is open on three sides so you and your guests can enjoy the views and sweet country breezes.
- The custom barn is large enough for the grandest receptions, but its thoughtful design and hand-picked décor ensure it feels rustic and welcoming.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fee includes:
- Venue access from 8am-midnight
- Use of facility for engagement or bridal photo sessions
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony options
- Bridal Suite and Groom's Suite
- Variety of tables and chairs
Monday-Thursday weddings in January, February, July and August are $3,500. Saturday weddings are $6,500.
Monday-Thursday weddings in March-June, September-December are $4,500. Saturday weddings are $8,500.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 270.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Bartenders are provided by the venue (additional fee).
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond