Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• Tucked into the hills and trees of the Lost Pines Region, this barn-styled house features a large porch, two fireplaces, and plenty of open spaces to take in the view.
• Outdoor ceremonies on the lawn have a rustic, natural quality.
• They provide a wealth of decorations to help you realize your vision—everything from a vintage birdcage and wrought- iron welcome table to 150 mason jars and four wine barrels.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the day of the week and time of the year and includes:
- Tables and chairs, including specialty options like a vintage farm dessert table
- Various decoration options
- Dressing suites
- Lawn games
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
The package price includes:
- Everything in the rental fee!
- Rehearsal time
- Day-of coordinator
- Linens and tableware
- Beverage station, bar service, and setups
- Service staff
- Sparkler exit and more!
Please see the attached PDF for more information on the rental fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
There is a $250 alcohol fee to have alcohol at events. The fee includes a Cedar Bend bartender and liquor liability insurance.
Year-round: Friday–Saturday, 9am–10pm; Sunday–Thursday, 9am–8pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Cedar Bend
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Cedar Bend.