Carriage Hills Ranch 125 Moore Lane • Blanco • Texas 78606
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Carriage Hills Ranch on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched at the edge of a lake and overlooking pastoral Hill Country, the intricate wrought-iron and limestone gazebo is an impressive spot for exchanging vows. Afterward, snap some wonderful photos on the romantic bridge, next to an antique tractor, or in front of the inviting outdoor fireplace.
- The ranch's vintage barn is now a charming, rustic reception hall, with romantic ceiling lighting, a stage, caterer's kitchen, chandeliers, and patio (a great spot to enjoy the sunset!). And for a unique cocktail hour, host it on their historic trolley, which provided transportation services to San Antonio and makes a fabulous backdrop for photos.
- Wedding Package Perks: They only allow one wedding per day, and you can use the property for 14 hours. Plus, their wedding package includes all of the services and amenities you'll need, like setup, cleanup, tables, Chiavari fruitwood chairs, linens, optional decorations, on-site parking, a bridal cabin, groom's quarters, and much more.
Video by Epic Productions.
Ongoing Military Special
Are you a U.S. military service member, retired U.S. veteran, or first responder? Receive a discount in appreciation for your service to this country! Please contact the venue for details and a private tour.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fee includes:
- Exclusive access to venue with 5 ceremony locations and climate-controlled Reception Hall (Sunday-Thursday for 10 hours, Friday for 12 hours, Saturday for 14 hours)
- 1-hour rehearsal and use of facility for bridal portraits
- Dressing suites
- Outdoor games, photo ops, fireplace, and 2,000 décor and antique items available for use
- Tables and chairs with cushions
- Outdoor bar and appetizer area
- Parking attendant and five-passenger golf cart
- Off-duty Police Officers on-site for 4 hours during the reception
- Carriage Hills Ranch team member on-site
- Setup and cleanup
- Option to add the day before your ceremony (Monday-Friday 3:00pm-7:00pm) for additional $900 rental fee
Microweddings range from $2,250-3,900 based on day of the week. Elopements range from $500-$950 based on day of the week and whether you add the Professional Wedding Photographer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 10am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Carriage Hills Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Carriage Hills Ranch.
Thanks! Your email to Carriage Hills Ranch is on its way!
Texas Wedding Venues
> Austin Wedding Venues
> Hill Country Wedding Venues
> San Antonio Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Carrage Hills Ranch