Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched at the edge of a lake and overlooking pastoral Hill Country, the intricate wrought-iron and limestone gazebo is an impressive spot for exchanging vows. Afterward, snap some wonderful photos on the romantic bridge, next to an antique tractor, or in front of the inviting outdoor fireplace.
- The ranch's vintage barn is now a charming, rustic reception hall, with romantic ceiling lighting, a stage, caterer's kitchen, chandeliers, and patio (a great spot to enjoy the sunset!). And for a unique cocktail hour, host it on their historic trolley, which provided transportation services to San Antonio and makes a fabulous backdrop for photos.
- Wedding Package Perks: They only allow one wedding per day, and you can use the property for 14 hours. Plus, their wedding package includes all of the services and amenities you'll need, like setup, cleanup, tables, Chiavari fruitwood chairs, linens, optional decorations, on-site parking, a bridal cabin, groom's quarters, and much more.
Friday Wedding Special
Book a Friday event and get Thursday included for any available Fridays in March-June 2022 and September-December 16, 2022.
Ongoing Military Special
Are you a U.S. military service member, retired U.S. veteran, or first responder? Receive a discount in appreciation for your service to this country! Please contact the venue for details and a private tour.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fee includes:
- Exclusive access to venue with 5 ceremony locations (Sunday-Thursday for 10 hours, Friday for 12 hours, Saturday for 14 hours)
- Climate-controlled Reception Hall
- Over 2,000 décor and antique items available for your use
- Outdoor games
- Numerous photo ops
- Tables, linens, chairs with cushions
- Outdoor bar and appetizer area
- Use of fireplace
- Bridal Cabin and Groom's Quarters
- Parking attendant
- Five-passenger golf cart
- Off-duty Police Officers on-site for 4 hours during the reception
- Carriage Hills Ranch team member on-site
- One-site Bridal portraits
- 1 hour of rehearsal time
- Set up and clean up
- Option to add the day before your ceremony (Monday-Friday 3:00pm-7:00pm) for additional $900 rental fee
Microweddings range from $500-$950 based on day of the week and whether you add the Professional Wedding Photographer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 10am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Carriage Hills Ranch.
Thanks! Your email to Carriage Hills Ranch is on its way!
Alternate Info: Carrage Hills Ranch