Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in the idyllic surroundings of a Hill Country ranch, this quintessential Texas venue is the perfect place for a charming and elegant event.
- Three distinctive event sites provide plenty of versatility. Ian's Chapel features a luminous restored French Colonial chapel, majestic Events Hall, open pavilion, Old World brick-paved courtyard, and an expansive great lawn. At Sacred Oaks, ancient oaks sparkling with thousands of tiny lights create a magical ceremony site. This option also boasts a dramatic timber-framed Great Hall and separate bell tower. For a totally outdoor celebration, host it in The Vineyard next to acres of grapevines.
- Luxury accommodations make an excellent "home base" for exploring the wineries, breweries, and other local Hill Country attractions. The beautifully crafted Camp Lucy Cottages treat guests to amenities like plush pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, DirectTV satellite, free WiFi, and a complimentary breakfast.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Rental Fee includes:
- Venue Manager to curate your menus and on-site experience
- 2-hour engagement or bridal photography session
- Hospitality Suites on the day of the event
- 10-hour time block
- Signature dining tables, reception chairs, and ceremony chairs
- Setup and teardown
- Security Officer
- Signature linens in choice of ivory, beige, or navy
- White French Knot dinner and dessert plates, silver flatware, and crystal glassware
The Vineyard starts at $7,500.
Ian's Chapel and Sacred Oaks starts at $10,500.
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Bar Packages range from $35-$55 per guest.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Camp Lucy
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Camp Lucy.
Thanks! Your email to Camp Lucy is on its way!
Alternate Info: Camp Lucie