Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Wide-open spaces and gorgeous panoramic Texas Hill Country views abound at this venue. There are endless spots for romantic Hill Country photos, from a sweet succulent garden to a lovely nature trail. The golden hour photo ops are endless.
- Exchange vows on a beautiful ceremony lawn with a fountain backdrop, followed by a celebration in the event hall. The hall features a bar with windows to service the Great Hall and three large garage doors that open to the covered patio that allows guests to step outside and enjoy the spectacular sunsets.
- Your rental includes the use of lots of great extras, including two fully-equipped Getting Ready Rooms with mirrors, lounge areas, mini bar, private bathrooms, tables, and chairs. Add on The Ranch House to sleep 8 of your guests on property!
Book and host your event between now and May 31, 2023 and receive $2,500 off Saturday rentals or $1,000 off Sunday–Friday rentals!
New bookings only; inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Venue rental includes:
- 2 getting ready rooms with a private bathroom, mini bar, lots of mirrors, plugs and a Sonos Sound system
- 1-night overnight accommodations for 8 in the Ranch House
- Field turf ceremony site
- Round, rectangular, and cocktail tables, white ceremony chairs, and silver Chiavari chairs
- Covered patio, outdoor fire pit with lounge area, and built-in bar
Monday–Wednesday | $4,750
Thursday | $5,250
Friday | $8,750
Saturday | $11,250
Sunday | $6,750
Full Property Buyout is $15,000. Contact the venue for additional information.
Rental of the The Ranch House (sleeps 8) is required on the wedding night. The rental rate is comprised of $1,350/night + 13% hotel tax + $250 cleaning fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 175.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 8:30am–11:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Camp Hideaway - Fredericksburg.
Thanks! Your email to Camp Hideaway - Fredericksburg is on its way!
Alternate Info: Sunset Ranch Event Center