Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just half an hour from Austin, this beautiful spot boasts a natural, desert-meets-country ranch setting, enhanced by minimalist-inspired buildings that meld with the scenery, adding a timeless, stylish charm.
- Your venue options are unique and gorgeous: Consider the Greenhouse, with its dramatic peaked arched roof and wall of vintage windows overlooking the pond. Or perhaps you’ll fall in love with the cozy Quonset Hut, where you’ll find oversized glass doors and a quaint attached patio.
- Spend your morning in the darling 1940s Farmhouse, where you can gather with your besties or have a soak in the antique clawfoot tub. And for the other half of the bridal party, there’s The Cabin, with its details of shiplap and weathered metal, concrete and brass bar, and big screen TV.
50% discount on January and February 2024 weddings!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
The rental fee includes:
- 10-hour exclusive access to grounds (additional hours available for purchase)
- Use of all on-site furniture and décor
- 2-bedroom farmhouse and cabin for wedding party prep
- Day-of venue manager on site
- 2-hour access for photo session prior to event day
- 1-hour rehearsal
- 1-hour vendor meeting and final walk-through prior to event day
- Curated vendor list
Saturday | $5,400–6,200
Friday | $4,800–5,600
Sunday | $3,300–4,100
Monday–Thursday | $2,600–2,900
- $13,275/event and up
All-inclusive packages feature:
- Everything in the Rental Fee PLUS:
- Catering and bar service
- Event planner
- Florals, cake, and DJ
- Tables & chairs, plus setup and teardown
The Small Wedding Package with Blue Events Co. ranges $13,275–15,670 for a 4-hour event for up to 50 guests.
The All-Inclusive Package with Blue Events Co. starts at $25,760 for a 5-hour event for up to 175 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Not wheelchair accessible
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Camino Real Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Camino Real Ranch.