Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled between Houston and Galveston in downtown League City, this sprawling 1908 venue takes up a whole block in the heart of the Historic District and elegantly recalls the days when cows and horses roamed the streets. From an over 100-year-old bank building to a sweet cottage and garage themed “Shop” to keep both wedding parties relaxed and comfortable on the wedding day.
- A charming, historic brick building is complemented by a manicured lawn surrounded by flowerbeds. For your al fresco ceremony, a winding path strung with lights leads to an adorable white gazebo next to a burbling waterfall. Both reception venues—a spacious white wedding pavilion, draped with chandeliers, and the industrial-chic brick-exposed hall—are included for your indoor or outdoor celebration.
- Choose a wedding package or have one customized for you. All-Inclusive packages cover most of what you'll need, like a full-service wedding coordinator, choice of DJ, custom wedding cake, venue assistants, security, chairs, tables, linens, centerpieces, decor, setup, and cleanup. Every couple enjoys the stress-free planning experience that comes with Butler’s Courtyard!
Black Friday Special!
Reserve your wedding at Butler's Courtyard for any remaining Friday or Saturday in 2024 and receive $2,024 off your rental fee!
Must reserve before 12/24/23. Text "2024" to 281-957-8850 and be sure to tell them Here Comes The Guide sent you.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee includes an addition 30 minutes for the event, custom ceremony music, mic, wooden benches, and a 1-hour rehearsal.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
All packages include:
- Access to the venue starting at 10am
- 4-hour total event time
- Food & beverage service
- Wedding cake with service and plating
- Event coordinator, venue assistants, and security
- Tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces, and setup & cleanup
Friday Wedding | $10,500–12,500
Saturday Wedding | $11,500–14,500
Sunday–Thursday | $9,000–9,500
Pricing for Friday & Saturday is based on 100 guests; Sunday–Thursday pricing is based on 50 guests. There is a fee of $45/person over the "based on" price. Add $500 for dates in 2024 and 2025.
Full-service bar packages including alcohol, mixers, cups, and bartenders, ranges $25–38/person. Cash bar may be selected for $100/hour.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Butler's Courtyard
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Butler's Courtyard.