Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The property's 20 pastoral acres run along the Pedernales River, and you'll exchange vows beneath a pretty rustic wooden arch right at the water's edge.
- Hold your reception in the stunning Barn, with its 26-foot ceiling, enormous chandelier, whitewashed shiplap walls, and attached patio.
- There are three cottages on site for overnight guests—settle in for the weekend in the Cozy, Sunshine, or Cuddle Cottage so you can really relax and take in all this idyllic spot has to offer.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Packages include the venue rental, food, and tax.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
A TABC certified bartender is required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Blissful Hill.