Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With a large private lake and 32 rolling acres spread across the North Texas countryside, this beautiful family-run venue is a peaceful retreat from bustling city life.
- Exchange vows beneath the whitewashed beams of the chapel-inspired altar, followed by cocktails on the pretty grounds and a reception in the custom banquet hall, where you'll find romantic sconce lighting and delightful vintage-modern design touches.
- You can rent the charming Ranch House as your "home base" for the weekend. Up to 12 guests can be accommodated in its four bedrooms and ample gathering spaces, which include a well-appointed game room, gourmet kitchen, and outdoor dining areas.
Micro Wedding Special! Couples looking for a micro wedding experience will get the venue overnight allowing you and your guests to completely soak in each moment! Contact us for micro-wedding availability and scheduling.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Included with Rental:
- Several outdoor ceremony options including an open architecture space
- Curated venue and outdoor reception spaces
- 12 Hour block of event time
- Bridal Suite & Groomsmen Game Room
- Restoration Hardware reclaimed venue tables with metal cafe chairs
- Tables for cake & gifts
- Outdoor Ceremony chairs or benches
- 2 Hour Bridal or Engagement portrait session
- Designated food truck area
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
A TABC bartender is required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Bethel Rock
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bethel Rock.