Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Beautiful Romanesque stone architecture, beveled stained-glass windows, and antique wooden pews steep this venue in both history and holiness.
- Surrounded by water and reached only by a footbridge, it’s secluded and private with gorgeous views of the Adriatic Village Harbor.
- A bridal room in the chapel can accommodate up to 6 people, with additional areas available to rent if you need more space for those last-minute preparations.
Video by DMG United.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Guest count
- Package chosen
The rental fee includes:
- Venue coordinator
- In-house decoration options
Please contact the venue regarding all-inclusive options. Their Wedding Specialists are happy to connect couples with a wedding planner, ceremony coordinator, florist, minister, photographer, and a place to celebrate following the ceremony.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
Send an email to Bella Donna Chapel
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bella Donna Chapel.