Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This woodland retreat has a peaceful, bohemian feel, with acres of naturally beautiful grounds dotted with 200-year-old pecan, oak, and walnut trees.
- There are several beautiful ceremony sites, including a forest grove with a whimsical circular "arbor" of woven branches. A cute shabby-chic bar serves your cocktail hour libations, and rockin' receptions are held beneath the charming open-sided pavilion.
- They've got super competitive pricing—even during peak season—and their packages include tons of great perks. They can even arrange a photo shoot with their handsome resident horses, llamas, or miniature donkey!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes:
- 14 or 15 hours of venue access (depending on the day of the week)
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal and use of the property for engagement and/or bridal portraits
- Tables & chairs, bar and cocktail tables at cocktail hour site, and accent tables
- Outdoor dance floor with twinkle lights
- 2 fire pit options, DJ booth, patio heaters and cooling fans
- Bridal house and groom's lounge
Weekdays | $2,900 (off-peak) | $3,900 (peak)
Friday/Sunday | $3,900 (off-peak) | $5,500 (peak)
Saturday | $4,900 (off-peak) | $6,500 (peak)
Add-ons include a s'mores bar, décor package, day-of coordination, overnight accommodations, photography, fireworks, and more! See link below for more information.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Alcohol must be served by a TABC Certified bartender. A security guard is required if your event has more than 50 guests.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Arrowwood Weddings & Events.