Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's modeled after a rural Tuscan village and boasts a quaint limestone chapel complete with wedding bells that ring out the good news following your ceremony.
- Choose between two incredible ballrooms: both the Grand Ballroom and Village Ballroom (its more intimate cousin) boast tasteful, elegant interiors, dedicated cocktail areas, and access to a beautiful string-lit courtyard for your photos.
- Your rental fees help support "Weddings for Warriors", a fantastic non-profit that provides free wedding receptions to deserving military couples.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,500/event and up
- Exclusive use of venue
- Unlimited appointments to the venue for planning
- Wedding Suites with lounge furniture
- Two hours of portrait time
- Setup of Reception floor plan
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Build-in bar
- Picturesque Courtyard with café string lights
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 275.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Aristide | Colleyville.