Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's modeled after a rural Tuscan village and boasts a quaint limestone chapel complete with wedding bells that ring out the good news following your ceremony.
- Choose between two incredible ballrooms: both the Grand Ballroom and Village Ballroom (its more intimate cousin) boast tasteful, elegant interiors, dedicated cocktail areas, and access to a beautiful string-lit courtyard for your photos.
- Your rental fees help support "Weddings for Warriors", a fantastic non-profit that provides free wedding receptions to deserving military couples.
Video by BSR Wedding Films
This venue is an exclusive property of Walters Wedding Estates with breathtaking wedding venues throughout Texas!
Walters Wedding Estates has made it their mission to create exceptional experiences for their clients. Big or small, glamorous or casual, every event comes with an experienced staff dedicated to making your wedding day dreams come true. See all their venues here...
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,500/event and up
- Exclusive use of venue
- Unlimited appointments to the venue for planning
- Wedding Suites with lounge furniture
- Two hours of portrait time
- Setup of Reception floor plan
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Build-in bar
- Picturesque Courtyard with café string lights
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Aristide | Colleyville.