Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This family-run north Austin venue is as pretty as it is fun. Not only will you have lots of choices as to how you’ll structure your celebration, you’ll be guaranteed great memories, with perks like a cute tipi!
- Among your many indoor and outdoor options, you’ll find a generous ceremony space overlooking a verdant meadow, and a large enclosed patio that is covered to protect you and your guests from the rain.
- Packages are affordable and flexible, ranging from all-inclusive affairs to simple venue rentals that allow you to DIY to your heart’s content. They have special offerings just for elopements and micro-weddings, too!
First Responder Discount! Military, Law Enforcement, Firefighters, and EMTs receive $250 off total event price.
Micro Weddings for up to 30 guests are $4,975 and include an officiant, photographer, event coordinator, bouquet and boutonniere, use of private getting ready suites, decorated tables, 3 tier cake, buffet, champagne toast, bartenders, sound system, lighting package, parking attendant, and sparkler or bubble send off!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes:
- 10-hour venue access (eight hours for micro weddings)
- Tables & chairs
- Dressing suites
- Decoration options & four ceremony arches
- Fire pit
All-Inclusive Wedding Package for 60 guests is $7,575 and 100 guests is $12,975. Packages include:
- Buffet meal and champagne toast
- Event Coordinator
- Bouquet and boutonniere
- Private getting-ready suites
- Decorated tables
- 3 Tier cake
- DJ and lighting package
- Parking Attendant
- Bubble or sparkler send off
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Anderson Terrace Wedding & Event Venue
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Anderson Terrace Wedding & Event Venue.