Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Inspired by traditional barn venues, but with a decidedly modern twist, this private event space has a clean, contemporary aesthetic. When combined with its lush natural surroundings, the effect is gracious and timeless.
- The quaint Laura May Chapel stands ready to host your ceremony, with light streaming in through rows of windows, a pretty raised altar, handmade pews, and bright white shiplapped ceiling.
- Receptions are perfection in the custom-built barn, where you'll find a three-story vaulted ceiling, more elegant shiplap siding, intricate wrought-iron chandeliers, and oversized double doors that swing open to reveal views of the verdant grounds.
Video by Leslie Margarita Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
The rental fee includes:
- Full and exclusive access to the property from 10am–midnight, including the Bridal Suite & Groom Cabin.
- Tables and chairs
- Setup and teardown
- Ability to bring your furry friends! Please ensure this is previously arranged with venue management and that you have signed the pet addendum.
- The venue coordinator will be present the day-of to work in tandem with your wedding coordinator to produce a spectacular day.
- The venue is designed so that you do not have to worry about the weather on your big day. There are various spaces to hold both indoor and outdoor events. This includes an indoor chapel, an outdoor ceremony lawn, an indoor reception barn, a covered veranda, and an outdoor cocktail lawn. These spaces can be used interchangeably to your desire.
Please contact the venue for budget-friendly package options all the way to bespoke/custom inclusive packages.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Southern Pours HTX is Addison Woods' in-house bar company.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Chapel / Church / Temple
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Addison Woods Wedding & Event Venue.