Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This charming building has been at the center of life and business in downtown Plano since the late 1800s. A designated historic landmark, it’s been lovingly restored and outfitted with all the amenities needed for stellar events.
- The interior boasts towering walls of exposed brick, hardwood flooring, and vintage-style lighting. Sweet touches like a greenery-laced chandelier and wall of flowers (available as add-on rentals), create an artful blend of industrial and natural design—and create a host of cool photo backdrops.
- Tiered, affordable packages give you a range of choices to fit any budget, and include the option to bring in your own caterer and alcohol, or to take advantage of their fabulous in-house chef and bar services.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fee includes chairs, tables, dressing suite and prep kitchen.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $32/person and up
Catering Packages include setup, cleanup, linens, dishes, silverware, servers, and bartenders.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 331.|
Venue accommodates up to 331 guests without a dance floor.
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Send an email to 34 Events
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except 34 Events.