Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With multiple levels and a cool, industrial-chic style, this private downtown Dallas venue offers loads of flexibility and stellar views of the city skyline.
- Exchange vows in the penthouse (perfect for a candlelit ceremony), followed by a reception in the ultra-sleek Commerce Room, with its exposed brick and ductwork, maple dance floor, and an original Coca-Cola mural from the 1940s.
- You can host your entire event on the spacious rooftop sky deck, where you'll find wrought-iron patio furniture, globe string lighting, an elevated stage, and a custom cedar bar.
Video by World Weddings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Year of wedding
Includes reception tables, black Chiavari chairs, up to 6 cocktail tables with black Chiavari bar stools, and full-length table linens.
The ceremony fee varies depending on guest count and are only available when booked alongside a reception.
Includes use of their newly remodeled bridal suite, setup of white garden chairs for the deck or black Chiavari chairs for the Penthouse, and a white aisle runner.
A 4-post canopy with white sheer fabric is available for $250.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to 2616 Commerce Event Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except 2616 Commerce Event Center.