Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Romantic bistro lights hang year-round from the rafters of this charming venue, imbuing every event with a festive ambiance right from the start.
- Floor-to-ceiling multipaned windows and a wide-open floor plan make this a great space for large celebrations, be they formal or funky!
- Partnerships with nearby hotels mean your guests will get discounted rates on their accommodations wherever they choose to stay.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
Hourly rentals range $200/hour Monday–Thursday to $300/hour Friday–Sunday, with a 4-hour minimum for all days.
All day rentals run from 9am–11pm on weekends and range $3,150 (Sunday) to $3,550 (Saturday).
The rental fee includes:
- Use of the Pavilion, including the restrooms, catering prep kitchen, and full access to the Plaza
- Two dressing suites
- Assorted bistro tables, high boys, banquet tables, and white folding chairs
- 2 industrial farmhouse wooden bars and farmhouse wooden picnic tables
- Security, chair setup, event insurance, and a day-of coordinator
- Discounted hotel blocks in the area
- Seasonal fountains (generally open March/April through September/October)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 275.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Selected caterers must be approved within 30 days of the event.
Year-round, daily, until 2am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Community Center / Civic Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Waterhouse Pavilion at Miller Plaza.