Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The lush hills of Lebanon's countryside create a perfectly picturesque backdrop for outdoor ceremonies and photos—you'll feel miles away from it all, even though you're just a stone's throw from the heart of Nashville.
- Tennessee cedar siding adds a rustic-chic feel to the impressive events barn, which also boasts unique Edison-light chandeliers, a covered patio, and an inviting gas fireplace.
- Settle in for the day in the plush Bridal Suite, with its crystal chandeliers, full-length mirrors, makeup counters, and kitchenette. The guys get their own spot, too, complete with a wet bar, foosball table, and big-screen television.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The day before, day after, or day-of holiday pricing is quoted on an individual basis.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Licensed businesses only.
A licensed bartender must serve all alcohol.
Year-round, daily, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tucker's Gap Event Center.