Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- "The Views" is certainly the right name for this thoughtfully-planned venue—perched on a plateau just a few miles from Chattanooga, it boasts an epic 360 panorama of the Smoky and Blue Ridge Mountains from each of its three entertainment levels.
- ROW Hall has an airy, industrial barn feel, with a soaring cathedral ceiling, weathered wood flooring, ample windows, and a grand staircase specifically designed for your memorable entrance.
- They have an ever-growing "décor closet", and there's no extra charge to use the well-curated items, which include vases, table runners, rustic wood stands, and wine bottles.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The Intimate Wedding Package is for up to 75 guests Monday–Thursday and includes:
- 6-hour rental for the ceremony & reception in either The Loft or Row Hall
- Tables & chairs
- Golf cart with a driver for two hours
- Use of two dressing area suites
- Ceremony coordination
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Views at Sunset Ridge.