Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched atop Bluff Mountain in the heart of the Smokies, this family-run venue boasts unobstructed 180-degree views that stretch for miles.
- The craftsman-inspired building offers several indoor/outdoor options, including a ballroom, an open-sided pavilion, and a large terrace—all of which take advantage of the stunning panorama.
- Lovely grounds make for breathtaking photos. In addition to the mountain vistas, you can wander through deeply forested paths to discover rocky cliff outlooks, a trickling creek, and even a waterfall.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Time of year; peak season is September & October
Rental fees include:
- 13-hour venue access on the wedding day
- Two dressing suites with private outdoor space and private restrooms
- Portable beverage bar and prep kitchen for your licensed caterer
- 6-hour shuttle service (additional fee) and event security
- Chiavari chairs, garden chairs, and assorted banquet tables, cocktail tables, and rounds
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Alcohol is BYO but must be served by one of the venue's approved bartending services.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
Send an email to The Trillium Venue
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Trillium Venue.