Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- More than just the ducks: The Peabody isn’t just known for its daily duck marches (although they are adorable!). This historic Memphis hotel can accommodate the most intimate gatherings and the grandest galas in its array of magnificent rooms.
- Custom cuisine: Executive Chef Andreas Kisler’s team will design a menu, from trendy to traditional, tailored to your tastes…and Pastry Chef Konrad Spitzbart will create your dream wedding cake.
- A Romeo and Juliet honeymoon suite is a romantic way to end the perfect day. Each suite features a two-story sitting room and a spiral staircase ascending to an exquisite loft bedroom.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Meals start at $21/person for breakfast, $45/person for luncheon, and $55/person for dinner. The reception fee is $45/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 2000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Resort / Spa
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Fountain / Water Feature
Send an email to The Peabody Hotel
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Peabody Hotel.