The Parthenon 2500 West End Avenue • Nashville • TN 37203
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Parthenon on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,000/event and up
An Olympian Level Membership is required to hold your after-hours event at The Parthenon. Memberships start at $5,000 and range to $10,000 for holiday dates. These fees include:
- Access to the Parthenon Naos, Treasury, art galleries, lobby, and restrooms
- Parthenon Event Manager, museum staff, park police officer, and custodian throughout
- Venue access from 4:30pm–midnight, including setup & teardown
- Rehearsal prior to the event (requires a $300 staffing fee)
- Add-on the Parthenon Plaza for $1,000
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Parthenon.
Thanks! Your email to The Parthenon is on its way!
Tennessee Wedding Venues
> Nashville / Middle Tennessee Wedding Venues