Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a sleek, modern space with sparkling architecture. The award-winning Noah Liff Opera Center features soaring skylights, suspended chandeliers, and walls comprised entirely of windows.
- Its chic rooms can accommodate a range of events. From a simple cocktail party for 20 to an elaborate gala, there’s a room to suit your needs. The striking glass details and state-of-the-art lighting throughout are guaranteed to impress your guests.
- Packages are all-inclusive, but still flexible. You get a generous 10 hours of rental time, plus helpful extras like the use of a bridal dressing suite, professional event lighting, and your choice of finish on the stylish wooden chairs. They provide an extensive list of approved caterers from which to choose, and you can even bring in your own alcohol at no additional cost.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Price noted is if the ceremony accompanies a reception package.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Tax and service charge are included.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 30.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Noah Liff Opera Center.