Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Your guest will take a beautiful shuttle ride to this hilltop gem, where they'll be treated to truly breathtaking, unobstructed 360-degree views of the Smoky Mountains.
- That stunning panorama provides the backdrop for your vows on the spacious patio. Follow with a reception in the spectacular Grand Hall, with its soaring open-trussed ceiling hung with chandeliers crafted from intricate ironwork.
- The entire venue is yours for the day, and your package includes lots of great perks, including use of a lovely bridal dressing suite, event security, and shuttle service up and down the mountain.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- All-day venue access, from 10am–11pm on the wedding day
- Bridal suite with makeup stations and a private deck
- Portable beverage bar and prep kitchen for your licensed caterer
- 6-hour shuttle service and event security
- Chiaviari chairs, garden chairs, and assorted banquet tables, cocktail tables, and rounds
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Alcohol is BYO but must be served by one of the venue's approved bartending services.
Year-round, daily, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Magnolia Venue.